The successful candidate for this role will be responsible for:
- providing strategic and inspiring leadership of the SwedBio team (including hiring and management of staff),
- developing matters that are of strategic importance to SRC together with others in the SRC leadership,
- leading the preparation of funding proposals, annual work plans and reports to Sida and other donor or partner organisations,
- signing agreements with collaborative partners in developing countries,
- contributing to and/or supporting the SwedBio team in organising and engaging in multi-actor dialogues and collaborative projects at different scales with partners in developing countries, linked to international policy processes such as the CBD, IPBES, UNFCCC and the 2030 Agenda,
- overseeing SwedBio’s external communications and outreach, e.g., website, social media, newsletter and publications.