BES-Net works closely with our “Network Partners”, like-minded organizations and initiatives from around the world, engaging with various aspects of biodiversity and ecosystem services issues at different levels.
BES-Net provides partners with the opportunities to improve organizational visibility by:
- Featuring the Network Partners’ key news updates in our bi-monthly newsletters which are distributed to other partners and over 4,000 subscribers;
- Posting latest highlights and news concerning the Network Partners’ work on biodiversity and ecosystem services through BES-Net Newsroom;
- Posting the Network Partners’ events through our online calendar;
- Circulating job offers through various BES-Net channels such as our web portal, newsletter and social media tools;
- Disseminating the Network Partners’ news updates through BES-Net social media channels.
By accepting to become a Network Partner, your organization/initiative is expected to agree to:
- Have your organization/initiative logo featured on the Partners page of our BES-Net web portal;
- Share relevant news and updates of your organization/initiative with BES-Net on a bimonthly basis or more regularly;
- Circulate information on BES-Net and its activities widely through your own channels and encouraging relevant organizations/initiatives to join our network.
Please contact BES-Net for more information on the BES-Net Network Partners.