With the responsibility of overseeing, coordinating, and integrating a portfolio of more than $500M on environment, energy and climate change, the role of the Regional Team Leader for Environment, Energy, and Climate Change is to:
- Provide leadership, technical guidance and team management;
- Develop and advocate innovative policy and financial mechanisms;
- Identify, lead and direct the development of cutting edge strategic programmes, projects and activities, and mobilize resources and partnerships in support of these;
- Produce development impacts and results for country partners; and
- Facilitate effective learning and management of knowledge.