The Administrative Coordinator, Marketing position is a full-time position responsible for but not limited to, coordinating all administrative tasks related to the Marketing team and workflow. They will also split
watermarking responsibilities with the Marketing Coordinator and be asked to assist in special projects, and other departments as needed as a representative of the Marketing team as appropriate.
- Provide day-to-day operational support to the Marketing department
- Schedule meetings for team and offer calendar support coordination for Director of Marketing
- Coordinate and assign tasks on marketing request sheet to ensure timely reviews, revisions, and that all deadlines are met
- Coordinate campaign kick-off meetings based on the marketing calendar and monitor deliverables/action items from calendars and coming out of meetings
- Maintain monthly expense reports and invoice tracking for the department
- Support in watermarking BP photos & videos as requested (this includes updating media asset libraries nd providing partner updates when necessary)
- As assigned, work cross-functionally with other departments to provide marketing team with information for project needs and status updates
- Learn to operate new office technologies as they are developed and implementedRun department’s errands such as print material or swag pickups
- Assist with editing and reviewing written reports and presentations.
- Answer main office phones, marketing infoline emails, and general administrative work including travel arrangements
- Other projects as directed