BES-Net works closely with our “Network Partners”, like-minded organizations and initiatives from around the world, engaging with various aspects of biodiversity and ecosystem services issues at different levels.
BES-Net actively engages local community-based organisations as well as international research institutes and global biodiversity-focused entities to establish a dialogue among different communities. Working in partnership is critical to achieve collective impact and address the urgent call of biodiversity loss worldwide.
Joining BES-Net as a Network Partner, your organization will benefit from:
- UNIQUE FORUM FOR BES-NETWORKING:
- Leveraging the network of BES-Net partners and diverse stakeholders to explore possible collaborations
- Accessing a rich database of BES-Net experts working in the IPBES thematic assessment areas
- CAPACITY-BUILDING AND ACCESS TO KNOWLEDGE:
- Joining the one-stop-shop for online learning with the BES-Net library
- Receiving state-of-the-art information on nature-based solutions and biodiversity-driven innovations
- OUTREACH AND VISIBILITY WITHIN BES SPACE:
- Posting the latest highlights and news concerning your work on biodiversity and ecosystem services through BES-Net’s newsroom, social media and bimonthly newsletters distributed to other partners and subscribers
- Sharing organizational events through the BES-Net online calendar
- Circulating job offers through various BES-Net channels, including web portal, newsletter and social media tools
- Enhancing your social media coverage, as BES-Net features your organizational updates through its social media accounts