- Execute communication strategy by:
- Coordinating communications efforts for the Health team’s toxics, food, water, and related work.
- Developing, executing, managing, and advising on traditional and digital communications strategies and tactics.
- Writing, editing, placing, and promoting outreach materials including news releases, statements, opinion editorials, blogs, fact sheets, webpages, and social media under deadline pressure.
- Garnering, tracking, and amplifying earned media exposure in key media outlets and markets.
- Coordinating multiple levels of approvals for public-facing materials in a timely manner.
- Work with consultants and vendors to any paid media and otherwise garner attention to EDF and EDF Action activities.
- Assisting with rapid response communications activities as needed.
- Overseeing junior Health team program staff in their communications-related work.
- Participates in advancing EDF DEI goals in which people from all backgrounds and experiences feel connected, included, and empowered to address the environmental and organizational challenges in alignment with EDF values.
- Other tasks as assigned.
Communications Manager (Chemicals and Health
Type of offer:
External website link: