The Fundraising System Specialist will perform data entry and analysis of key program data, which will include donor or constituent confidential information and revenue coding. They will be responsible for financial data management, reporting and analysis, and compliance as it relates to all GMAC revenue and data process. The Fundraising System Specialist will work closely with the GMAC Digital team to provide programmatic support and ensure constituent data is coded, tracked, and managed to measure strategy performance. They may also take on additional duties to enhance the work of the team, such as: training, developing documentation, and/or enhancing the systems and tools used by the team. They will adapt processes and implement recommended practices to improve effectiveness based on their in-depth understanding of related policies and procedures.
RESPONSIBILITIES & SCOPE
- Manages constituent data and revenue coding, to include donor and third-party partner information, and development of marketing campaign tracking structure in the constituent management system.
- Provide revenue reporting from the constituent management system and support analysis of revenue-generating programs.
- Processes financial transactions and adjustments in the financial system for all revenue entries.
- Supports financial reporting, campaign-level reporting, and high-level leadership dashboard reporting.
- Ensures compliance with TNC policies and procedures, and external (donor/legal/IRS) requirements. Fields questions from the division on revenue and financial transaction support, and provides training.
- Manages projects with several variables, set realistic deadlines, manage a timeline, and ensure accountability.
- Acts independently within broad program goals to prioritize tasks in the absence of specific instructions and exercise independent judgment to identify and solve problems.
- Provide input through project teams for the development and implementation of new initiatives or the improvement of existing programs.