The financial administrative team in the Amsterdam office is composed of five finance colleagues reporting to the Financial Controller. As Accounting Coordinator Accounts Payable (AP) you assist in the day-to-day operations of accounts payable and support the work of the department. This will include supporting other team members, making sure F&A policies and procedures related to AP and procurement are followed, meeting all organizational and departmental deadlines, and pro-actively ensuring the integrity of financial data in your area(s) of responsibility.
- -Responsible for making sure that all invoices and expense reports will be booked in our financial system;
- -Keeping track of all invoices and expense reports, to allow for timely approval;
- -Have regular contact with payment requestors as issues arise and;
- -Act as contact person for all question regarding accounts payable, internal and external.
- -Intermediate vocational education (MBO-4) in financial administration or other comparable education;
- -Minimum 1 year of experience in bookkeeping;
- -Very good English and Dutch speaking and writing skills;
- -Good interpersonal and intercultural skills; service attitude yet persistent, result driven;
- -Analytical, well-organized problem solver and strong attention to detail.