The Administrative Coordinator is responsible for providing operational and administrative support to ensure the efficient functioning of the main office. Duties include managing the main office building and carpool management. They will coordinate events: workshops, meeting logistics, local travel, and accommodation arrangements for CI staff and Partners. The Coordinator will manage the service cleaners, guards, and drivers. They will provide support on procurement for recurrent goods and services. The Coordinator will ensure compliance with CI’s policies and procedures. This position supervises staff. Duties are performed under the Administrative Manager.
- Manage day-to-day office building and ensure the smooth running of the general services,
- Maintain the office condition and coordinate necessary repairs
- Provide support for special events of the main office by preparing workspaces, meeting management, and logistics.
- Prepare travel accommodations and arrangement of CI staff and Partners (hotel, transportation by air flight, cars, and per diem).
- Manage the petty cash.
- Make deposit related to travel reimbursement
- Prepare debit notes.
- Ensure vehicle management by organizing drivers and vehicles movement, following up cars administrative papers, maintenance of cars, and repairs, fuel expenses versus day-to-day or mission’s cars movements.
- Identify new opportunities and negotiate with vendors the terms of procurement contracts to secure advantageous terms in the best interest of the CI main office. Manage and update the “Preferred vendor” list per CI’s criteria.
- Assist the staff in the preparation, execution of the procurement plan of the main office for all supplies in goods and services.
- Perform related duties as assigned
Support staff management
- Ensure that support staff including drivers, services of guards, and housekeepers perform their works in accordance with their roles and responsibilities.
- Report any concerns, requirements, and changes that may affect the work
- Assess their performance and provide guidance to ensure maximum efficiency to the support staff.