The HR Operations Coordinator will support the LAR Program partnering with the Global Talent and HR Management team with the purpose of supporting and providing HR services in alignment with the People Team policies.
The HR Operations Coordinator will help champion new and evolved HR adm processes, partnering closely with the HR team to promote a smooth and positive employee experience, data integrity across systems, and a problem-solving mindset.
They are responsible for administratively implementing HR policies and programs and making sure that they are properly applied in each country in compliance with local legal and statutory requirements.
They work as a direct support to the HR Business Partner for Latin America and the Finance and Operations Director for LAR, as liaison between the employees and the various HR departments within TNC. Work includes, but is not limited to, the areas of providing support in professional levels in recruiting, job descriptions guidance and compensation analysis, creating reports and maintaining database accuracy, administering immigration work permit processes, compliance related efforts, payroll and benefit plans, communicating and ensuring compliance with the performance appraisal process with People Team.
The HR Operations Coordinator is responsible for leading a team of HR Operations specialists in administering and maintaining HR systems, programs, procedures and plans according to HR policies; and will help at all levels of administrative HR-related issues and requests.
- Responsible for executing on all HR transactions and administration, and supporting the HR team across all HR service categories.
- Participate, contribute, and lead the proactive review and implementation of HR process improvements.
- Support the review of Employee Manuals, orientation guides, including partnering with policy owners/reviewers, identifying local, federal and state regulation changes and international variations, and suggesting how to make the policies/documents more effective and comprehensible in the countries where they are being implemented.
- Maintain employee data, including processing changes, auditing the data, and supporting future self-service initiatives.
- Prepare changes for payroll, and understand the downstream impacts of HR data on payroll and finance.
- Support the immigration program, processes and initiatives.
- Follow HR Standard Operations Procedures (SOPs) and process workflows.
- First point of contact for employee benefits and HR systems issues.
- Support HR systems by identifying process improvements, assisting with updates and testing new features.
- Perform other related duties and special projects as assigned, work closely with a number of different groups on the People Team including Talent, Global Mobility, Benefits, etc. to provide excellent customer service to assigned clients.
- Develop documentation, workflows, SLAs, metrics, training for the HR Operations Specialists team.
- Ensure that services are delivered to the LAR Program in alignment with expectations.
- Responsible for hiring, leading, developing and retaining a team of HR Specialists.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND SCOPE
- Respond to moderately complex employee/management questions and problems based on advanced knowledge of aspects applicable to the HR Operations Service Model.
- Provide hands-on services to the Latin America Program and lead a team of HR Operations Specialists.