In this newly created role, the Sr. Manager Talent Acquisition will build and drive the strategy for our general recruiting efforts across The Nature Conservancy. They will hire, develop, and manage a team of recruiters, and collaboratively engage recruiting partners globally to ensure best and emerging practices are created for talent acquisition at The Nature Conservancy. This role will provide strategic counsel and subject matter expertise to client groups to meet our hiring goals. This includes TNC’s commitment to diversity and our efforts to find, attract, and retain a diverse workforce that reflects in the communities in which we work. This role will manage large projects and play a significant role in the execution of a new Applicant Tracking System globally working cross-functionally with various departments.
WE’RE LOOKING FOR YOU
This is an exciting opportunity to join our Talent Acquisition team and support our Mission by finding the next great talent to help us save our planet.
We’re looking for someone who is a great leader of people and knows how to motivate a team to achieve strong results. A change agent who can influence and advise Sr. leaders on our hiring processes to support our ambitious 2030 goals. A key partner that can collectively build our values based, diverse, and mission driven workforce. An analytical thinker who leverages technology and stays on top of market trends to deliver a world class experience to our candidates and hiring managers.
Join us and find a place where your work is contributing to our Mission to conserve the lands and waters on which all life depends.
WHAT YOU’LL BRING
- Bachelor’s degree and a minimum of 6 years related experience as a leader in Talent Acquisition or equivalent
- Experience as a manager of a recruiting function or team, including direct experience recruiting diverse candidates for a variety of positions, experience building a program area, and motivating, developing and engaging team members toward a shared vision and goals
- Experience working with senior leaders to develop and implement Talent Acquisition strategies and initiatives
- Experience working with an Applicant Tracking System producing reports, data manipulation, analysis, and recommending process flow efficiencies and enhancements.
- Experience leading projects and coordinating the work of others
- Excellent interpersonal skills, strong client service orientation and client centric mindset
- Experience using MS Office software