Do you have a passion for providing an exceptional candidate experience and ensuring our hiring experience is one to remember? Our in-house executive recruiting team is seeking a Talent Acquisition Coordinator to help ensure our hiring process is seamless from application to offer. In this role you will act as the main point of contact for our highest-level positions across the globe through the coordination of scheduling video and face to face interviews. Coordinators interact closely with candidates, hiring managers and teams, and our executive recruiters and sourcers to ensure a timely process from kick off calls to debriefs. The Talent Acquisition Coordinator will also help with miscellaneous projects including sourcing, research, auditing, document management and more.
WE’RE LOOKING FOR YOU
If you’re looking to find a career where you can interact with multiple stakeholders, internal and external customers, and influence change across an organization, come join the Talent Acquisition Team! We’re looking for a dedicated person to provide outstanding service and positive interactions with candidates, hiring managers, and interview teams globally. You will bring passion, organization, and attention to detail to support the executive recruiting talent interview process. Organization skills, and ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment are key to this role. Apply today!
WHAT YOU’LL BRING
- Associates degree, HR professional certification, or 4 years HR-related experience, or equivalent combination.
- Experience managing multiple calendars and inboxes, coordinating and scheduling meetings or interviews, booking travel and accommodations, managing reimbursements, and setting up or launching meetings in zoom or other platforms across multiple time zones.
- Experience maintaining files, processing paperwork, data entry or related.
- Experience responding to employee or customer inquiries.
- Experience working with MS Office software and database software.
- Experience working well under pressure and under tight deadlines.
- Organization skills experience and attention to detail.