Eden Reforestation Projects (Eden) is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit based in Glendora California USA. Eden’s mission begins with providing fair wage employment to people experiencing extreme poverty to produce, plant and protect native species seedlings until the young trees collectively mature into healthy forest systems. In this way, both lives and lands are transformed. The organization plants over 16 million trees every month on behalf of donors, businesses and foundations.
POSITION SUMMARY: Plan, direct, and coordinate development efforts or produce collateral materials to provide quality care to donors and business partners on an account basis.
- Responsible for managing partner relationships and its components (e.g., contract terms, account information, reporting, financials, etc.) throughout their interaction with the organization.
- Deliver consultative solutions for our partners, earning their trust by educating them on our organization, details of planting sites, and providing account support
- Client-facing role that is responsible for identifying opportunities to drive incremental revenue and long-term growth
- Acquire a thorough understanding of key partner needs and requirements
- Resolve any issues and problems faced by partners and deal with complaints to maintain trust
- Work cross-functionally with other departments to provide partners with up-to-date information on their accounts and increase partner satisfaction
- Prepare and submit reports on account status monthly
- As with all Eden staff, assume responsibilities necessary to meet Eden’s strategic goals