The Alliance of Bioversity International and the International Center for Tropical Agriculture (CIAT) delivers research-based solutions that harness agricultural biodiversity and sustainably transform food systems to improve people’s lives. Alliance solutions address the global crises of malnutrition, climate change, biodiversity loss, and environmental degradation. With novel partnerships, the Alliance generates evidence and mainstreams innovations to transform food systems and landscapes so that they sustain the planet, drive prosperity, and nourish people in a climate crisis. The Alliance is part of CGIAR, a global research partnership for a food-secure future.
About the position
Based at the Alliance Office either in Rome (Italy) or Cali (Colombia) and under the supervision of the Finance Specialist, the Analyst will work within the team of Financial Planning & Analysis to assist with the development, implementation and maintenance of key reports, and of reporting and business intelligence tools. The Analyst knows well business reporting and analytics and is able to use Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) solutions and Microsoft Power BI (or other BI tools) to improve financial reporting.
- Assist with the development of financial reporting packages
- Prepare consolidated reporting packages for both entities of the Alliance, Bioversity and CIAT, in coordination with other team members
- Propose reporting solutions and assist with data management, data sources and dissemination of financial data
- Use Microsoft Power BI or any other BI solution to improve financial reports
- Assist with the maintenance of Budget data in the company’s Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP)
- Work on other tasks as needed