Want to ensure the aquaculture industry benefits people and nature? Food demand is expected to increase by more than 50% in just the next 30 years as the world’s population continues to grow. There’s no doubt a nature-positive transition is swiftly needed across all our diverse food production systems. But a growing body of evidence is challenging the assumption that increasing food production will inevitably result in the degradation of nature. In fact, it’s possible to produce nutritious food and actively contribute to the recovery of ecosystems at the same time.
Aquaculture is not only the fastest-growing form of food production—it can also be one of the most environmentally efficient ways of producing food and can even provide ecosystem benefits under certain conditions. This is an exceptional career opportunity for a highly motivated, capable individual interested in joining the world’s leading conservation organization!
WHAT YOU’LL BRING
- Bachelor’s degree and 3 years’ experience or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Experience in project management, with proven results in accuracy, attention to detail, and organizational proficiency
- Experience in financial management, grants accounting, and program management
- Experience in analytical skills, interpersonal skills, and experience working across teams
- Experience in tracking decisions, distributing action items, and follow up on progress
- Experience using applications such as Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Web Browsers.