The Associate Director, Campaign Strategy & Planning is responsible for the successful delivery of global brand campaigns and marketing programs that will drive TNC’s strategic priorities forward. You’ll be responsible for working with audience leads and other stakeholders to develop clear goals, including defining the campaign’s objectives and key performance indicators; crafting insight-driven campaign briefs, ensuring projects stay on strategy through the development and production phase, and implementing your measurement and reporting plan with the respective data and analysis leads. You are a paid media planner with experience in coordinating earned and owned channel tactics to optimize campaign results. You will work in close collaboration with the Director of Brand Strategy, regional marketing leads, and project managers throughout the Marketing and Communications (MAC) Team to identify opportunities and efficiencies.
You’ll be responsible for leading a project team to plan, implement and optimize data-driven campaigns. In addition, the Associate Director, Campaign Strategy and Planning will work closely with division leaders, regional marketing colleagues, and external agencies to ensure the campaign plan is properly executed across the channels to deliver on our division’s goals. In this position, you will be part of a team to help develop and define the structure, processes and tools needed to deliver best-in-class marketing.
- Connect with broader cross-functional teams to help define audience insights, campaign objectives, communication launch dates and tasks, and journey mapping/ecosystem definition that will offer the most effective outcomes
- Oversee how we leverage insights to drive decisions, crafting focused and compelling strategies and creative briefs that will engage and empower integrated marketing teams
- Execute large scale paid media investments across TV, OOH, Digital, Audio, Event and Video Streaming in conjunction with media planning agencies and internal channel managers
- Develop campaign plans, act as a thought partner in implementation, and help craft progress updates and final measurement report, including performance and process learnings to inform future decisions and investments
- Help shape and drive learning agendas in conjunction with research and insights
- Serve as an advertising thought partner to regional communications leaders across the TNC network