Do you love connecting with people? Are you passionate about staying ahead of what’s trending? Do you get energized by brainstorming sessions and seeing ideas come to life in big ways? This time in our world, and in our society, requires organizations like TNC to bridge connections with younger, more diverse communities; and corporate brands, celebrities and their fans can help do that. Are you our next partnership creator?
The Associate Director of Cause Marketing + Brand Partnerships develops strategies and fosters relationships with corporate and celebrity partners in order to engage and build affinity among younger, more diverse audiences. They will create and deliver pitches/proposals that intersect key audience interests, partner goals, and organizational mission. In addition, they will provide leadership and direction for external consultants and internal project teams.
The Associate Director of Cause Marketing + Brand Partnerships develops and implements an integrated, efficient and effective marketing plan to help drive audience diversification strategies through outreach and engagement. They will work closely with corporate brands and celebrities who reach and authentically connect with BIPOC, LGBTQ and other priority communities. They will work closely with the Director and other internal stakeholders to ensure our approach is people/community-centric, while evaluating, listening and incorporating perspectives into outreach, messaging, content development, and campaigns executed with external partners.
The Associate Director of Cause Marketing + Brand Partnerships will manage two staff that create, manage, and implement key marketing initiatives designed to advance marketing strategies that build awareness and engagement, influence conservation action, and achieve revenue goals. They will work closely with marketing leaders and internal and external key stakeholders, including senior management and internal teams to ensure delivery of programs. Further, they will align staff efforts to match priorities set by senior management. Supports budget and operational delivery of program or initiative goals and strategies; and sets, tracks, and reports on associated KPIs.
RESPONSIBILITIES & SCOPE
- Develops strategies and fosters relationships with corporate and celebrity partners in order to engage and build affinity among younger, more diverse audiences
- Designs, directs and manages multiple complex and diverse programs or projects coordinating the work of other professionals, managing budget and ensuring program accountability.
- Broad management duties for professional staff that are responsible for key initiatives or programs.
- Accountable for meeting strategic goals and objectives.
- Financial responsibility includes developing and managing project budget objectives, evaluating results and developing corrective strategies as needed. Provides input to departmental budget process.
- Opportunity to act autonomously within broad program goals. Work checked through consultation and agreement with stakeholders.
- Decisions can direct the organization’s resources in a way that affects public image and have program-wide impact.