To protect nature and improve lives it’s becoming increasingly urgent that we approach the way we use our land and produce food and other products in more sustainable ways. For this to succeed we need to fundamentally change the way that businesses operate and source, and the choices we all make as consumers.
Our growing global alliance aims to transform our relationship with our natural resources and each other, to create a better future for people and nature together.
The Rainforest Alliance encourages diversity and inclusion across the global organization. With this commitment to diversity, we are proud to be an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate on the basis of gender, race, color, ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, ages, disability and any other protected group.
At the Rainforest Alliance we are looking for an enthusiastic, service oriented, and detail focused new team member for our Talent Acquisition team. The Rainforest Alliance is a fast-growing organization with 500+ staff spread across the globe with the ambition to further diversity its staff base and, to hire significantly more staff in the three geographical regions where we create the impact.
The Global Talent Acquisition team (2 people) is responsible for professionalizing our talent acquisition efforts, improving our onboarding processes and develop an employer branding strategy. To succeed in this mission, we are looking for an Associate Talent Acquisition to support the TA team on a day-to-day basis and, works closely with the Global HR team.
The Associate TA plays an important role supporting any Talent Acquisition related initiatives within RA globally and will report to the Lead Talent Acquisition based in NL.
- Initial consultation with hiring managers along with HR Business partner to review their needs and explain the hiring process; work with hiring managers and HR Business partner to analyse/ develop/ update job descriptions;
- Screening resumes, schedule/conduct onsite or virtual interviews, proceed reference check, prepare and deliver progress communication to candidates and hiring manager, extend offers to and answer questions from candidates;
- Supporting the Global HR team with external recruitment postings (LinkedIn and others websites);
- Support uploading and closing vacancies on our Applicant Tracking System (ATS);
- Maintaining/updating the recruitment follow up database;
- Be the first point of contact for any questions related to our ATS;
- Ensuring timely communication to applicants on ATS and internal mail folder, with appropriate answers to their queries and feedback of hiring process;
- Closing the recruitment loop by coordinating on offer, reference checks, contract and onboarding with HR Business partner and hiring manager;
- Updating our intranet page for recruitment and onboarding process;
- Directing hiring managers to use the right resources on our intranet;
- Train the HR Team and Hiring managers with our ATS and maintain updated the training documents;
- Maintain the Job description database up to date;
- Maintain TA KPI up to date on a monthly basis;
- Coordinating contract and agreement management for new vendor registration in Salesforce;
- Support the TA team in setting up TA internal trainings;
- Benchmarks TA trends and innovations;