Passionate about marketing for a cause? Love nature and the outdoors? Perfect!
We’re a 501(c)(3) nonprofit that plants trees around the world and we’re looking for a campaign-savvy marketing manager who can support our amazing business partners.
- Business and strategic partner management
- Frequent zoom calls with new business partners to help them craft a marketing strategy around our partnership, or maintain momentum with ongoing initiatives
- Brainstorm campaign ideas that fit their unique brand and our mission
- Related follow-up to provide slide decks, formal proposals, content, review of their content, answer questions, approve press releases, review legal agreements, etc.
- Essential non-marketing account management connected to their agreements, invoices, project selections, etc
- Similar engagement with other types of partners such as other nonprofits, reforestation project partners, or technology partners connected to marketing/communications
- Based on needs of the above, connect with various team members internally for decisions or tasks to execute whatever is agreed upon or required
- Create content to engage and motivate business partners collectively (campaign ideas, one-pagers, emails, social graphics, etc.)
- Create marketing plans, case studies, project stories, and campaign summaries
- Troubleshoot details related to partner preferences and internal systems