Market research suggests the “natural” beauty movement is on track to grow to $25 billion by 2025. In the past few years, interest in personal care products claiming to be clean and natural has grown dramatically, with no federal regulation for either claim. EWG’s large consumer community, combined with our decades of research in this space, has allowed EWG to grow our EWG VERIFIED ™ licensing program.
To continue this growth, EWG is hiring a business development associate to support our EWG VERIFIED™ program.
- Use all appropriate forms of communication to develop and maintain relationships with EWG VERIFIED™ brands
- Identify, cultivate, solicit, negotiate and steward new EWG VERIFIED ™ brands/products
- Track clean beauty and wellness trends
- Set up and attend meetings with current and prospective EWG VERIFIED™ brands
- Track sales activity by entering brand interactions and strategies into Salesforce
- Work closely with EWG leadership and board to identify brand prospects
- Work with EWG’s director of partnerships to prepare, implement and evaluate an annual EWG VERIFIED™ growth strategy, with measurable goals and specific initiatives.
- Support critical follow-up from EWG prospecting and fundraising events and galas
- Support EWG’s partnership program with outside influencers and corporate partners, aimed at growing EWG’s brand awareness
- Perform other related duties and participate in special projects, as assigned by the director of partnerships