The ideal candidate has a broad knowledge of carbon credits and REDD+ is passionate about the potential of nature-based solutions to limit climate change and is a strong and confident writer. Established experience distilling highly technical concepts are essential, as these communications will target non-specialized audiences including journalists, business leaders, policymakers, and the general public.
- -Writing articles, statements, op-eds, and talking points on carbon projects and the voluntary carbon market.
- -Aiding in responding to media inquiries, including fact-finding and drafting responses.
- -Other related communications work as assigned.
- -Based in Arlington, VA, this position is open to working remotely.
- -Normal office environment.
- -The fellowship will last one year from the start date with the possibility of renewal.