We are looking for a full time Communications Officer to help design and implement EPO’s communications strategies on policy issues related to sustainable finance, freshwater and other topics, reporting to the EPO Communications Manager. Location: WWF European Policy Office in Brussels
- Design and implement EPO’s communications strategies on different issues, including freshwater and sustainable finance (and other topics as needed) in line with WWF’s vision;
- Develop and Implement EPO’s integrated communication plans and campaigns to support the policy work at WWF EPO, including both online and offline activities;
- Responsible for developing communications collateral and launching key publications both internally and externally;
- In cooperation with EPO policy staff, identify and develop strong products for media outreach;
- Work with communicators in the WWF network to liaise on and coordinate joined communications activities; support network activities with communications and social media assets; lead on collaboration with external partners.