At the Rainforest Alliance we are looking for a resourceful, collaborative, and impact driven Consumer Engagement Manager to join our Marketing & Communications team. The individual will be responsible for ensuring maximum RA awareness, consideration and engagement with the public, and ensure a favorable view of the RA brand and drive public willingness to contribute to the RA mission, creating value for the producers and companies we collaborate with.
The Consumer Engagement Manager will partner with cross-functional support teams and regional affiliates to lead on developing major milestones and KPI’s for the consumer engagement initiative, and deliver activation programs on time and on budget.
- -The Consumer Engagement Manager will drive the consumer engagement strategy and execution. The purpose of consumer engagement is to generate measurable support from the public for RA which will in turn drive companies to invest in their sustainability performance with RA;
- -They will build on the RA impact model by developing and executing activation programs which ignite everyday actions and small lifestyle changes in the initial phase, ultimately influencing business practices and, thereby, supporting development, fundraising and driving our mission;
- -They will manage and optimize the Consumer Engagement programme, including the optimization of digital communication, using conversion and engagement KPIs to recruit members of the public and build long-term relationships
- -They will work with Digital Fundraising (Development) to create an ongoing Consumer Engagement programme, using multiple channels, including, but not limited to, e-mail marketing, events and social media.
- -They will utilize customer, competitor and market insights and analysis for development and implementation of best practice initiatives (compelling narratives, imagery, and social engagement campaigns and events disseminated across a wide range of appropriate consumer communication channels) that convey the many tangible benefits of our work to people/communities, biodiversity and the climate, to ignite everyday actions and small lifestyle changes, achieve target KPIs and to ensure optimized relationships and journeys;
- -They will monitor consumer engagement expenses and manages all opportunities and demand requests for consumer engagement initiatives, determining “fit” with plans;
- -They will lead continual creative improvement for all consumer engagement efforts, ensuring understanding of trends, latest developments and innovations and by providing input on insights and measurement required to optimize plans.