This role will support the Project Manager to establish and manage effective reporting systems and processes to keep the project on track. Key working relationships will be with the Project Manager and with teams delivering conservation activities across five priority landscapes in Northern Ireland, Wales, Northern England and Scotland.
Although it is predominantly office-based there will be some travel, requiring overnight stays, to provide support to sites. The successful candidate will be part of the Global Species Recovery Team, but will work closely with teams across the four countries.
- Develop and deliver appropriate communication materials including managing the project website and working with site-based project staff and communications colleagues to develop suitable project materials
- Support the financial administration of the project
- Data management of project information
- Project administration
- Work with staff, partners, external contractors and volunteers to ensure actions are delivered to agreed standards of cost, quality and time
- Produce relevant project documentation and contribute to project reviews
- Co-ordinate meetings and report to the project manager (and project board, if appropriate)
- Ensure that risks and issues are highlighted to the project manager
- Support the development of the project legacy