NatureServe offers flexibility in terms of remote work, with the expectation that the DA will travel as needed for staff and donor meetings.
- Manage the gift acknowledgement process, ensuring donation are processed, recorded and receipted in a timely manner.
- Maintain donor database, including timely and accurate input of donor data; documentation of relevant policies and processes regarding data maintenance; and preparation of fundraising data for analysis, evaluation and presentation to key stakeholders.
- Collaborate with accounting staff to track and reconcile the development program revenue and expenses, including tracking and reporting on progress toward fundraising goals.
- Research current and potential donors to evaluate their capacity and inclination.
- Schedule donor meetings and prepare relevant materials for said meetings, as needed.
Annual Giving & Donor Communications
- In collaboration with communications team, draft and edit content for solicitations and stewardship materials.
- Identify audience segments and prepare distribution lists for donor communications vehicles (digital and mail).
- Create and maintain a donor recognition program focused on retaining and upgrading existing annual giving donors.
- Partner with communications team to source and prepare impact stories and donor stories from NatureServe colleagues and partners.
The essential job functions listed above are not meant to be all-inclusive and may be subject to change at any time.