EWG is a midsize nonprofit with a supersize digital presence: 400,000 active email addresses, 26 million website visits and 1 million social followers. This digital presence drives one-third of EWG’s revenue, generates all its grassroots advocacy and is the primary distribution channel for EWG’s content and research.
And what we do is awesome: We fight for the right of all Americans to live in an environment free of toxic chemicals. We do this by educating consumers about what chemicals lurk in their personal environment – including their water, food, personal care products and cleaners – and empowering them to fight for better products and policies.
What you will do
- Assist the Social Media Manager in scheduling social posts and managing the social media calendar.
- Engage directly with EWG’s social media followers on Facebook and Instagram.
- Create weekly reports on digital fundraising and advocacy metrics to help the Digital team make data-driven decisions about ongoing strategy.
- Manage the vetting process for digital copy by working with EWG’s investigations, government affairs and publication teams.
- Report on EWG’s list growth and email performance.
- Run queries, create reports and share analytics upon request.
- Contribute to brainstorming sessions to develop campaign ideas and improve digital efforts.
- Schedule meetings with key stakeholders across the organization.
- Other duties as assigned.