The Nature Conservancy is looking for a tech-savvy marketer, writer and storyteller with a passion for our environment. The Digital Content Marketing Specialist will implement marketing strategy and develop and execute content for digital channels across the Conservancy’s Central and Western Division.
They will also care about belonging and contributing to a work community that values diversity, deep respect for others, learning, building trust and working collaboratively, adaptability, curiosity, creativity, and celebrating the good work of our colleagues, partners and friends.
The Digital Content Marketing Specialist creates, implements, measures and manages social media content and campaigns for several chapters of The Nature Conservancy. They will work closely with their supervisor to build and update chapter website content across the Central and Western Divisions. A portion of the employee’s time will also be dedicated to writing and editing content including e-newsletters, print materials and other communications materials as needed to educate and inspire audiences about our conservation work.
RESPONSIBILITIES & SCOPE
- Develops content and implements marketing strategy across all digital channels and social media platforms used by The Nature Conservancy.
- Tracks success of efforts including marketing campaigns, as applicable, develops reports, and communicates findings.
- Develops analytical reports on digital platforms and marketing initiatives, develop insights to make strategic recommendations.
- Write clear, compelling, action-oriented copy that drives engagement
- Proactively manages and implements marketing projects/initiatives and resources.
- Works closely with various constituents such as department staff, field offices, program consultants and vendors to manage projects.
- Uses software systems to track and analyze program results, report findings, and works with senior marketing managers to implement strategic recommendations.
- Effectively write and edit digital communication materials and other content as requested.
- Other duties as assigned.