Ocean Conservancy is seeking a creative and talented Digital Fundraising Coordinator to join the digital team to work in the development, implementation and coordination of online fundraising and advocacy campaigns that will mobilize and engage supporters and members to take action and donate.
- TECHNICAL SUPPORT: Provides first level support for all technical problems relating to fundraising issues. Liaison with vendors on technical issues. Track and implement solutions to technical problems.
- PRODUCTION: Produces email blasts, advocacy alerts, petitions and fundraising appeals. Contributes to advertising content creation. Supports campaign execution across all digital channels, including testing and optimization.
- DATABASE MANAGEMENT: Maintains the database of online supporters and donors. This includes reconciling duplicates, updating records and following best practices.
- STATS REPORTING: Assists in tracking and measuring analytics for digital fundraising campaigns.
- DIGITAL TEAM SUPPORT: Contributes to team brainstorms and discussions. Contributes to editorial strategy. Contributes to digital strategies and content for Ocean Conservancy’s programs. Other duties as assigned by supervisor.