In this newly created role, The Director, Talent Acquisition will lead the executive search, talent acquisition operations, and related recruitment teams and strategies in support of TNC’s 4200+ global workforce. Additionally, The Director, Talent Acquisition will oversee a function that directly and indirectly manages approximately 1000 recruitments annually. This role is pivotal in setting the standards for talent acquisition globally, and creating an organizational culture that prioritizes talent attraction.
The Director, Talent Acquisition will provide leadership and management to talent acquisition staff working at a global level. They will lead in the development and administration of talent acquisition standards and client services that support a decentralized and geographically dispersed organization.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND SCOPE
- Develop, support, and oversee a team of 12 talent acquisition experts and partners, and design and implement recruiting and sourcing processes and strategies to attract top talent to The Nature Conservancy
- Manage the executive search and talent acquisition operations functions
- Become a key partner, subject-matter expert, and leader to our business-unit based recruiters as we collectively build our values-based, diverse, and mission-driven workforce
- Create strong internal client relationships to drive talent acquisition strategies in support of our ambitious 2030 goals
- Leverage technology, use data to make informed decisions, and keep on top of market trends to develop and implement innovative recruiting techniques in order to deliver a world-class experience to our hiring managers and candidates
- Work hands-on with the Talent Acquisition teams, hiring managers, senior leadership, and both internal and external recruitment partners on full life-cycle recruitment practices to develop and communicate TNC’s employer brand promise of work you can believe in.