Are you looking for work you can believe in? At TNC we strive to embody a philosophy of Work that You Can Believe in where you can feel like you are making a difference every day. We’re looking for someone with strong experience in leading a diverse, multi-disciplinary team.
The ideal candidate should have exceptional communication and collaboration skills and experience analysing data and managing client relationships. This is an exciting opportunity to contribute to the ongoing mission of conservation by directing and shaping the work of our team!
WHAT YOU’LL BRING
- Bachelor’s degree and 3 years related experience or equivalent combination.
- Experience in writing and editing.
- Experience generating reports, and analyzing and interpreting data.
- Experience working across departments.
- Experience with database management.
- Experience, coursework, or other training in principles and practices of relevant field.