Greenpeace International is looking for an EDI (equity, diversity and inclusion) engagement coordinator to drive Greenpeace’s global culture change initiative through equity, diversity and inclusion work.
This role will be based in the Global HR team and report to the Global Sr. EDI project manager. The role is initially offered for 12 months, with a possibility of extension.
You may be based in a country where one of the independent national/regional Greenpeace organisations (NROs) is located (subject to agreement). Please find here the various locations. The salary offered will be in line with local compensation and benefits policies depending on the location.
Greenpeace International is on a learning journey towards becoming a more inclusive organization. That’s why we need YOU to help us take this work forward. Are you up for the challenge?
EDI Engagement Coordinator tasks
- Organising the monthly EDI community calls and EDI implementation calls with EDI officers
- Organising and coordinating global EDI trainings
- Linking the global EDI community with Integrity officers community, Future Leadership Programme alumni community and other relevant communities in order to drive organisational culture change together through these various communities
- Implement a communication plan including writing articles for newsletters
- Updating the global EDI Greennet page
- Keeping EDI slack channels & email lists updated & engaged
- Supporting national & regional organisations as agreed with the task giver
- Other EDI related work tasks as agreed with the task giver