Are you a problem solver? Would you enjoy collaborating with a global team? Can you move nimbly between granular details and big-picture discussions? Are you ready to put your wide variety of skills to work for something you believe in? Global Footprint Network is seeking an Executive Coordinator with a passion for sustainability and a knack for problem solving. The Executive Coordinator supports the CEO by handling a variety of tasks to ensure smooth operations within the organization and promote positive and productive relationships with staff, contractors, vendors, clients/partners, and stakeholders. Additionally, the Executive Coordinator is responsible for setting up projects; building and maintaining relationships; and supporting the organization’s fundraising, project delivery, and communications.
Responsibilities Operations & Human Resources
- Support CEO and organization-wide operations activities including board meeting preparation,event planning, and responding to inquiries from media, scholars, and potential partners
- Create and implement internal processes that increase organizational efficiency and impact
- Lead administrative aspects of recruitment, hiring, and onboarding•Facilitate annual performance review process and maintain personnel records
- Support development and fundraising, including Salesforce maintenance and donoracknowledgement
- Support CEO and Project Managers to produce and process contracts and licenses; coordinatewith Accounting Manager to set up new projects, produce invoices, etc.
- Copy editing and quality control for external documents, project reports, and other materials
- Manage communication between our team, partners, and vendors for small projects and licenses
- With Communications Manager, create and maintain a system to streamline licensing and deliveryprocess for Footprint calculator projects