The Finance Analyst provides a variety of routine and non-routine finance and accounting-related tasks for the LAR Region. This position will handle different software and large sets of data that will be turned into reports and KPIs. The Finance Analyst will work closely with the Finance Teams from other BUs to understand their needs of information so further improvements to financial information, reports and KPIs could be explored.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND SCOPE
- Ensures TNC policies, procedures and financial standards.
- Prepare monthly Financial Reports. Update new accounts and financial concepts following World Office Finance SOPs and LAR needs.
- Demonstrate sensitivity in handling confidential information
- Support the LAR Regional Office in leading the Forecast and Budget Processes
- Review, update and prepare the financial tools that will be used for the Forecast and Budget processes. Be the point of contact for the LAR Business Units to solve questions and issues about the processes and with the tools (i.e. with macros or formulas).
- Assist the LAR Finance Teams with ad-hoc reports and other financial information needs
- Propose improvements to the LAR Finance Tools in (i) data management and (ii) relevance and scope of KPIs
- Periodically research and explore financial information as a source of new concepts and ideas that could be implemented in the Financial Planning and Analysis processes the LAR Region