The Financial System Administrator will provide management and support for RA’s Financial Systems platforms—which include Oracle NetSuite, SAP Concur, and Workday Adaptive–and ongoing configuration, integrations, maintenance, and future enhancements. This position will reside in the Finance, Technology, & Administration (FT&A) department, but will work closely with colleagues in FT&A, Development, Human Resources as well as Program staff to support their use of the Financial Management Systems.
- -Management and configuration of record types, fields and values, form layouts; Report and dashboard creation and support;Monitor RA ticketing system (Jira) for financial system end-user questions and issues, working with NetSuite and Concur support to resolve as necessary;
- -Collaborate with IT colleagues to maintain the NetSuite integrations to key systems through RA’s iPaas SnapLogic (Salesforce, Workday Adaptive, SAP Concur, RA’s traceability systems) and troubleshoot errors; Collaborate with other teams for integration of future systems;
- -Oversee release management, communicating changes and impacts to user community including role assignments and user management;
- -Implement deployment, QA and change management procedures; Perform audits and work with Global Internal Compliance team to improve; Monitor process efficiencies;
- -Act as primary point of contact for NetSuite and Concur support issues; and
- -Perform system and data audits, and work with Global Internal Compliance team to review and improve controls and approval workflows.