The Coordinator performs various office tasks, including some or all of the following: scheduling and coordinating logistics for both in-person and virtual meetings, purchasing and entering invoices into the Conservancy’s finance system, tracking the team’s budget on a project level, tracking team contracts, working with staff across the organization to suppress donors from mailing lists as necessary, organizing the team’s archive of printed materials and inventory of materials available to fundraising staff. They also draft correspondences, assist in the development of reports and other analytics as well as written materials, create donor research and may assist with the coordination of special events. They may communicate on behalf of the supervisor with internal and external sources, including staff, partners, vendors and donors. They may help to manage the calendar for supervisor and assist with logistics for others as needed. They will provide other staff with the information they need to make decisions and solve problems and will regularly update the Conservancy’s intranet site via SharePoint. They also may provide office-wide administrative support and phone coverage as needed. Frequent interaction with staff throughout Gift Planning, and with vendors and staff in other Conservancy offices. The Coordinator helps to ensure that a 12-person decentralized team functions smoothly and efficiently.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND SCOPE
- Does not supervise any staff, but may supervise volunteers, interns, or temporary staff.
- Duties are performed under general supervision and established guidelines.
- Financial responsibility may include working within a budget, purchasing, processing invoices, contracting with vendors, and assisting with budget tracking.
- Refers difficult questions and unusual problems to supervisor.
- Serve as a team member for assigned projects.
- Work environment involves only infrequent exposure to disagreeable elements and minor physical exertion and/or strain.
- Work overtime as needed.