As a member of our global leadership team, you will lead a newly formed unit that is tasked with creating tools, systems and processes that take our organizational effectiveness and efficiency to a new level as we continue to grow while implementing our ambitious Global Strategy.
Main Roles and Responsibilities
- Develop and enhance our annual and mid-term operational planning processes and oversee their execution.
- Create a high-level business process overview and subsequently a set of more detailed process descriptions where needed to enhance our effectiveness and efficiency; evaluate the costs and benefits of process certification and or quality management systems.
- Support and strengthen a project and program management system and culture that creates results orientation while balancing agility, reliability, standardization, accountability, collaborative effectiveness, and people development.
- Lead, structure and oversee the procurement policies and activities of the organization; develop approaches to enhance our organizational capabilities around sourcing and partnering.
- Lead, facilitate and/or support cross functional global initiatives in a variety of fields such as internal service level agreements, digitization, records & document management, ethics & compliance, specific management accounting projects, business case analysis, risk management.
- Provide support to critical high-profile projects by advising on and facilitating the development of structures, plans, mandates, monitoring mechanisms, etc.
- Develop general and function-specific approaches to track and measure our organizational performance.
- Support the Chief Operating Officer on special assignments.