The Human Resources Coordinator provides administrative and project support to the Global Director of Talent & HR Management, whose team includes Talent Acquisition, HR Management, Employee Experience, Employee Relations & Engagement. The team is part of The Nature Conservancy’s Human Resources function, known as The People Team
This is an exciting opportunity to join a growing, highly visible team, whose purpose is to enhance the performance and well-being of The Nature Conservancy’s 4,200 employees. The Human Resources Coordinator supports the Global Talent & HR Management team by completing a wide range of administrative tasks such as managing calendar and expenses/travel, creating/editing/managing files in PowerPoint, Word and Excel, creating and sending communications, and assisting with general HR administrative tasks. The HR Coordinator will at times provide assistance to all levels of personnel on various HR-related issues, and may also be called upon to project manage, provide subject matter expertise to members of the HR team, and present on the team’s work to various groups across the organization.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND SCOPE
- Responsible for providing administrative support to include calendar management, meeting agendas and follow up, creation of documents and presentations, organizing workflow, and related HR-project support
- Responsible for maintaining accurate personnel files; including processing new hire paperwork, data entry, maintaining files, preparing new hire and/or recruitment materials, processing employment changes, responding to employee inquiries, and providing general administrative support.
- Provides reports and make updates to various HR systems.
- Responsible for maintaining and handling highly sensitive employee data.
- Coordinates efforts of special project activities across multiple functions within The People Team.
- Responds to inquiries, specific to a function, which may be routine to fairly complex in nature.