Are you looking for work you can believe in? We strive to embody this philosophy so that you can feel like you are making a difference every day. We’re looking for someone with strong experience in leading and managing a Cloud Center of Excellence with multi-disciplinary team and multiple highly complex large-scaled projects in a decentralized organization. They must be an effective communicator and will be interfacing with a global audience. This is critical work that will bring the organization together to create a world where people and nature can thrive!
The IT Director of Cloud COE (Cloud center of excellence) will be responsible for cloud cost management, governance, and cloud optimization strategy. This leader will be responsible for building a team of architects/engineers to accomplish goals and help ensure operational success of TNC cloud strategy. The leader will help build strong capabilities in cloud strategy, optimization, financial management, and in working collaboratively across product, application, and architecture teams to meet organizational objectives. They have overall leadership and management responsibilities for the Cloud COE functions and the service team. These responsibilities include the recruiting, developing, and managing staff, establishing and monitoring budgets and communicating with TNC and the partners.
- Establish and Lead CCOE (Cloud center of excellence) to drive efficiencies across cross-functional teams working in collaboration with cloud architects
- Contributes to and supports the TNC Strategic vision that includes Cloud strategy, standards and best practices associated with all aspects of Cloud offerings
- Drive cloud optimization by identifying areas of opportunities across various cloud platforms to reduce cost and improve performance
- Jointly responsible for tracking cloud consumption, budget and forecast along with finance team and working with product teams to reduce cloud consumption costs
- Drive early phase to explore activities and work collaboratively within integrated, cross-functional teams to deliver comprehensive strategies that enable Cloud and Infrastructure transformations
- Jointly accountable for the successful delivery of cloud programs along with architecture, technical program management and product groups
- Responsible for ensuring cross-functional teams are adhering to cloud standards
- Facilitate Training, Coaching, and Mentoring to drive Cloud principles and best practices
- Establish KPIs illustrating the progress of our cloud migration strategy
- Manage vendor relationships with our Cloud Service Providers
- Manage CCOE support staff including performance management