The Environmental Market Innovations Manager (and Integrated Landscape Management) is responsible for identifying priority needs for additional market investments that build on existing certification commitments. The individual will be responsible for developing a set of service offerings as value propositions (e.g. concept notes or project proposals) to facilitate corporate investment in priority environmental themes, RA landscapes and sourcing origins. In addition to value proposition design, the individual will work across RA departments to design and manage a portfolio of projects that focus on aligned RA and client priorities to fulfil client commitments and reporting requirements.
- Identification of market opportunities and priorities based on the market intelligence provided by sector leads, core market leads, account managers and analysis of corporate sustainability trends and relevant global commitments that Rainforest Alliance must address;
- Working with other relevant departments such as D-MERL, Themes and Innovation to understand the organizational vision on advancing impact in priority themes and origins;
- Developing a set of service offerings as value propositions (e.g. concept notes or project proposals) to facilitate accelerated impact through corporate investments in origin for identified thematic priorities;
- Supporting company relationship leads in client pitches and business development;
- Designing and managing a portfolio of projects that align with the client relationship management team on key deliverables;
- Working with Market Excellence to incorporate opportunities for results-based claims;
- Documenting lessons learned on solution design and delivery and implications for scaling these offerings further; and
- Other duties, as assigned.