Are you looking for work you can believe in? At TNC we strive to embody a philosophy of Work that You Can Believe in where you can feel like you are making a difference every day. We’re looking for someone who will work as part of the North America Natural Climate Solutions Strategy Team to coordinate tasks including project management, scheduling, team communications, strategy and program administrative support, team events planning, and meeting support.
The ideal candidate should be able to act independently on assigned tasks and exercise independent judgment based on analysis and experience. They will coordinate projects with several variables and work within a defined timeline and budget. In addition to demonstrating sensitivity in handling confidential information, they will ensure compliance with TNC policies and procedures, and external (donor/legal/IRS) requirements. The Coordinator will take on financial responsibility including purchasing, processing invoices, contracting with vendors, and assisting with budget preparation. They may act as a resource to others to solve problems and act in supervisor’s stead when instructed, and may supervise administrative and/or volunteer staff. Duties may require non-routine analysis, research and follow-through, as well as the possibility of travel and working flexible hours as needed.
WHAT YOU’LL BRING
- Bachelor’s degree and 2 years related experience or equivalent combination.
- Experience coordinating administrative processes.
- Experience generating reports and interpreting data.
- Experience in business writing, editing, and proofreading.
- Experience organizing time and managing diverse activities to meet deadlines.
- Experience working across teams and communicating with a wide range of people.