The Nature-based Solutions (NbS) Program Coordinator supports the Climate Partnerships Director, the Asia Pacific Conservation team and country teams in the Asia Pacific region by coordinating and supporting all aspects of project management to resource and deliver results under TNC’s regional NbS for Climate strategic plan. They coordinate and oversee data collection and analysis from TNC’s NbS work, foster cross-team/site learning, and support delivery of events and knowledge products to share learning and best practice from TNC’s and partners’ field work. They liaise with other TNC staff, notably colleagues in country programs across AP and global teams, as well as external partners and contractors, to help drive the implementation of the regional NbS for climate strategic plan and associated projects in the places where TNC works. They support fundraising for TNC’s NbS work across the Asia Pacific region.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND SCOPE
- Coordinates and supports management of a suite of NbS for climate projects across Asia Pacific, including developing and monitoring progress against project work plans, overseeing and motivating a high standard of implementation, financial management, monitoring, evaluation and learning (MEL) and reporting.
- Leads coordination, data collection, analysis, and documentation of findings from TNC’s NbS projects in the Asia Pacific region.
- Coordinates and facilitates learning and sharing of best practices from TNC’s and partners’ NbS field work through the development of knowledge products in a range of formats and/or hosting of events (whether virtual or in-person).
- Coordinates with multiple teams across complex and diverse projects encompassing multiple geographies and/or organizations for joint-proposal development, project execution, etc., often requiring gaining cooperation of colleague with no direct supervisory authority.
- Works within a budget to complete projects, negotiates and contracts with vendors and assists with budget development.
- Assists with public and private fundraising efforts to support delivery of the regional NbS for climate strategic plan and associated projects in the places where TNC works.
- Ensures project compliance with internal policies and external requirements.