The Network Development Officer is responsible for the planning and management of projects relating to organizational development and for providing support to the operations and decision making of the Wetlands International network. The Officer will support the annual cycle of key internal processes, including on planning, governance, and management, and will be responsible for managing projects that support our network of office worldwide. This is intended to result in better cooperation at network level, strengthened capacity of our staff and an increase in the resilience of the organization.
Responsibilities and tasks
- Set-up, coordinate and follow-up of the annual and multi-year plan(s) that implement the Strategic Intent (2020-2030).
- Support and coordinate the institutional development plans of Offices, and produce structured overviews and analysis.
- Act as project manager for organizational development projects including financial tracking, planning, developing terms of references, liaison with contractors, standard project (sub) contracting, coordination and writing of reports.
- Maintain an overview of governance of individual Wetlands International Offices, and advise on action required to strengthen this E.g. process improvements, training.
- Plan, coordinate and follow up of Network Management Team meetings, and the Annual Meeting (including drafting agenda and meeting reports).
- Support as required the organization of Supervisory Council and Annual members meetings (online and in person).
- Support the preparation and follow-up to the Programme Leadership team, enabling linkages with other teams and governance mechanisms.
- Plan and coordinate other activities that foster better collaboration in the Wetlands International network and increase effectiveness and transparency.