The OFA will perform various administrative tasks relative to operations, finance and accounting, executive assistance, and project management. This may include assistance in some or all of the following: local accounts payable and cash receipting tasks, office operations, facilities, telecommunications, asset management, working with vendors, contracts management, recruiting/onboarding activities, and other routine and non-routine finance and accounting-related tasks. In addition, the OFA may handle travel arrangements and calendar for members of Oklahoma leadership. They will participate in scheduling and coordinating logistics of meetings and assisting with the coordination of special events. They will perform non-routine projects as assigned to meet programmatic strategic goals. The Administrator may communicate on behalf of the supervisor with internal and external sources, including staff, partners, government officials and donors. They may handle inquiries about program activities and assist in the development of program materials and correspondence. They will use available systems and resources to maintain and track data and produce reports as needed. They will provide other staff with information they need to make decisions and solve problems. They will have frequent interaction with staff throughout the program and in other Conservancy offices, and with vendors.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND SCOPE
- Does not supervise any staff, but may help plan and direct the work of volunteers or interns;
- Prioritize tasks in the absence of specific instructions and make day-to-day decisions within the scope of work assignments; duties are performed according to instructions or established practices and supervisor will resolve any problems or questions;
- Maintain limited financial responsibility, which may include processing invoices, preparing accounting forms, purchasing, and creating travel expense reports;
- May serve as a team member for assigned projects;
- Ensures TNC policies and procedures are met.
- Work overtime as needed; and
- Work environment involves only infrequent exposure to disagreeable elements and minor physical exertion and/or strain.