Since 1951, The Nature Conservancy has been doing work you can believe in protecting the lands and waters that all life depends on. As a science-based organization, we create innovative, on-the-ground solutions to our world’s toughest challenges so that we can create a world in which people and nature thrive.
We’re rooted in our Mission and guided by our Values, which includes a Commitment to Diversity and Respect for People, Communities, and Cultures. We know we’ll only achieve our Mission by hiring and engaging a diverse workforce that reflects the communities in which we work. Whether it’s career development, work/life balance, or a rewarding mission, there’s lots of reasons to love life #insideTNC. Our goal is to cultivate an inclusive work environment so that all of our colleagues around the globe feel a sense of belonging, and that their unique contributions to our mission are valued.
Although you’ll see requirements in our postings, we recognize that people come with talent and experiences outside of a job. Passion, innovation, and diversity are all key components to advancing our Mission and we encourage you to apply.
Specific duties include:
- Support project management, project financial & project administration of SEGAR-funded activities, including scheduling/coordinating meetings/workshops, coordinating internal and external working groups, distributing notes from meetings, and supporting the development of presentations and communications materials.
- Support day-to-day administration, financial management, annual planning, and overall coordination of the project, including:
- coordinating procurement of materials, supplies, and services (travel, meeting, FCPA, contract, filing documents, and others)
- researching and selecting sources, controlling prices and quality
- maintaining contact with suppliers for information affecting prices, availability, and delivery
- working closely with Grants Specialist on finance and administration issues and ensuring that award monitoring meets the standards of YKAN, USAID, and government rules
- working closely with Finance Manager to review transactions, ensure appropriate match transfers are completed, monitor accounting reports and account balances.