Are you looking for work you can believe in? At the Conservancy we strive to embody a philosophy of Work that You Can Believe in where you can feel like you are making a difference every day. We’re looking for someone with strong experience in leading a diverse, multi-disciplinary team.
The ideal candidate should have exceptional communication and collaboration skills and experience analysing data and managing client relationships. This is an exciting opportunity to contribute to the ongoing mission of conservation by directing and shaping the work of our team!
WHAT YOU’LL BRING
What You’ll Bring:
• Bachelor’s degree and 3 years related experience or equivalent combination.
• Experience generating reports, and analyzing and interpreting data.
• Experience working across departments.
• Experience with current technology in relevant field.
• Experience, coursework, or other training in principles and practices of relevant field.