Transform How Conservation Happens
We are facing serious global biodiversity and climate crises, and the teams tackling these challenges are operating in an increasingly complex and dynamic world. These realities demand different ways of working, which is where the Agility Lab comes in. Rapid Adaptive Management (RAM), one of the Agility Lab’s offerings, is an implementation approach for teams navigating uncertainty as they build solutions to these complex challenges. RAM changes how teams work – and how they think about their work – so they can learn their way to impact. We have been co-creating and validating RAM for about two years and are turning our attention to scalability for the program. Communications and operations will be key components of the RAM Program Manager’s work.
Communicate About RAM
Developing and sharing clear, compelling communication about the purpose and content of RAM to a variety of audiences will be a key component of the RAM Program Manager’s work. As we scale RAM, the Program Manager will test a variety of approaches to communication to learn and adapt and lock in on effective approaches to communication.
Operationalize For Scale
The RAM Program Manager will use their keen eye for process to ensure that the RAM experience for teams and coaches is smooth, intuitive, responsive, and replicable. We’re looking for someone who strives to create supportive, simple systems that engage humans – rather than trying to turn humans into machines.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND SCOPE
- Coordinate the implementation of a communications strategy, which may include (and won’t be limited to) email newsletters, explainer videos, learning reports, and case studies
- Develop and disseminate informative, inspiring communications which support strategic priorities for RAM
- Communicate effectively with team members, team leads, and organizational leaders
- Experiment with different ways to sell RAM, support teams through RAM, and communicate about the impact of RAM
- Measure RAM’s impact through qualitative and quantitative means, gathering data to build a close-to-real-time understanding of what’s changing for RAM teams
- Track and analyze performance data from teams
- Ensure consistent feedback touchpoints with teams
- Manage the pipeline of prospects for RAM using HubSpot
- Assist with the hiring, onboarding, and management of RAM coaches
- Assist with program development by gathering and incorporating feedback, drafting resources for teams, identifying and acting on opportunities to automate processes, and more
- Identify opportunities to improve RAM and other Agility Lab work
- Demonstrate discretion in handling sensitive and confidential information
- Collaborate on full-team initiatives