This is an exciting opportunity to join our team and support our mission by finding the next great talent to help us save our planet.
The Talent Acquisition Specialist is a partner and subject matter expert for hiring managers and is responsible for supporting and managing all aspects of the recruitment process for the NE Division including the smooth transition of the on-boarding process. They will bring innovative ideas to build and implement effective, proactive, and efficient recruitment strategies and processes to address the talent for all non-term-limited mid-level positions. This includes activities such as reviewing job postings and creating candidate profiles, using the HR Recruitment process and system to post jobs, update applicant status, communication with applicants, conducting pre-screening and phone interviews, networking with associations, and providing guidance and information to hiring managers. They will support the field hiring managers with implementing diversity sourcing initiatives in partnership with the Conservancy’s global diversity, equity, and Inclusion vision, leveraging organizational and social networking sites, and using other recruitment tools and techniques. They will build and maintain a pipeline of qualified, diverse candidates for future opportunities and ensure a positive experience for candidates and hiring managers. They will work to ensure that the NE Division talent goals and strategies are achieved, and best practices are followed.
WHAT YOU’LL BRING
- Bachelor’s degree or a minimum of 5 years HR recruiting work experience or equivalent combination (including HR concepts, processes, and services).
- Experience in sourcing, including candidate identification, research, outreach, or candidate development.
- Experience in one or more of the following areas: database management and spreadsheet software; constructing and producing reports; data input, manipulation and analysis.
- Experience managing confidential documents and retention processes.
- Experience communicating and developing relationships with a broad range of audiences.
- Experience with prioritizing and organizing work while attending to details.
- Experience working with MS Office software, including Word, Excel, Access and PowerPoint.
- Experience working with applicant tracking systems.
- Experience in supervising entry level staff