At the Rainforest Alliance we are looking for a resourceful and results oriented Senior Associate, Marketing & Business Engagement for Europe & APAC to join our Marketing & Communications team. The individual will actively drive engagement and marketing opportunities with and for existing Rainforest Alliance partner companies based in Europe & APAC (with a focus on the DACH region and the Netherlands), including some of the world’s leading global brands. The objective is to help maximize the value for companies of their Rainforest Alliance partnership, including certification and other service offerings, while strengthening the Rainforest Alliance brand and impact. The individual will help drive retention of company partners by building relationships, helping ensure optimized customer journeys across the lifecycle stage, and utilizing insights and analysis to develop and implement best practice customer retention and Go to Market (GTM) plans.
- Serve as Marketing relationship lead for Rainforest Alliance partner companies based in key markets, in close alignment with Markets Transformation team, with a focus on priority markets DACH & Benelux;
- Develop, co-create and activate Marketing programs with and for partner companies in assigned region, in cooperation with other regional Marketing Associates as needed;
- Align with Markets Transformation, and Marketing & Communications colleagues to help ensure seamless customer journey of partner companies throughout all customer lifecycle stages and across geographies;
- Align with Content & Editorial team on content development to enable plans;
- Contribute to the Rainforest Alliance organizational Brand Marketing, Communications and Consumer Engagement strategies, programs and tactics to drive brand value, consumer awareness and impact;
- Work cross-divisionally to ensure customer retention Marketing plans are aligned across the organization and with the global strategy;
- Utilize data-driven market research, competitor and market insights, digital, technology and user experience alongside customer centricity principles to develop and implement best practice customer retention; and
- Track and monitor relevant company, sustainability and consumer trends in the covered markets.