As Rainforest Alliance we believe in the value of data. We want our organization and our stakeholders to be able to make data-driven decisions. Therefore, it is key that they can access the information they need in an easy, timely and digestible way.
As a Senior Data Visualization Officer – Power BI, you will play a key role in implementing Power BI across the organization, for easy access to information. You will act as a project manager and capacity builder.
As a project manager, you will ensure that Power BI is rolled out for internal and external use. You will work together with IT and the business to ensure a smooth roll out. You will be responsible for the good management of the Power BI tenant.
In order to support our ambition for Self-Service BI, you will build internal Power BI capability, ensuring that Data Analysts are fully trained, supported and have the means to improve their Power BI knowledge.
You will be part of the Data Excellence unit. This unit enables the organization to make better use of its data by developing the data warehouse, building data analysis capability, increasing data management and governance.
- Power BI Admin – As the owner of the Rainforest Alliance’s Power BI platform
- Configure and manage the Power BI tenant settings
- Manage Power BI Premium capacities
- Monitor & Audit user activities around PBI
- Coordinate with the O365 & Azure team
- Gateway & server management
- Power BI Subject Matter Expert – Build PBI knowledge within Rainforest Alliance:
- Maintain the Power BI governance framework materials
- Build and support the adoption of Power BI across the organization and different audiences
- Create PBI workspaces
- Manage the user communities around Power BI
- Help with Power BI implementations, including creation of reports and dashboards
- Assess and Certify PBI production solution
- Assist the business in the roll-out of PowerBI to external users