Since 1993, the Environmental Working Group has shined a spotlight on outdated legislation, harmful agricultural practices and industry loopholes that pose a risk to our health and the health of our environment.
Whether it’s on Capitol Hill or in communities across America, we make our voices heard, changing the debate over environmental health and putting the most important people – you and your family – at the center of the conversation.
EWG’s energy program combines policy research and analysis with public education and engagement in order to advance affordable clean power, energy-efficient buildings, and pollution prevention and reduction, and conservation of water resources.
The Senior Energy Analyst will help develop and execute EWG’s energy program, assist with research and analysis of the environmental, climate and public health impacts of non renewable resources.
- Develop findings from research and data analysis that supports energy program priorities.
- Research and analyze the environmental and public health impacts from Bitcoin mining.
- Assist in shaping policy debates and actions of regulators, lawmakers and the private sector.
- Support and advance energy efficiency, renewable energy and other clean technologies, policies and programs.
- Develop and maintain EWG’s relationships with key stakeholders on a wide range of federal and state legislative and regulatory energy issues.
- Collaborating with the EWG Digital Program, participate in EWG public engagement campaigns relevant to the Analyst’s policy and research portfolios.